Intro

Salamzzz.....

I dont know where to start in this blog. So aku ambik keputusan... just write in whatever yang terlintas di fikiran... So pasrah abadi je la ek dengan apa yang aku tulis....

* You & Me -> Them *

September 7, 2008

6th Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday was my 6th wedding anniversary. Sekejap waktu berlalu. Aku mula kenal My darling bulan March 1999. Macamana we all kenal... Chatting... Kiranya cyber love la.. x sangka plak sampai ke gerbang perkahwinan. Itu namanya jodoh. Courting lebih kurang a year. Lots of sweet & sour in our relation but finally we engaged on January 25th 2000. After a year & 8 months we got married - 06.09.02. That was the most beautiful memories in my life. Touching la plak....

Sayang, You are the only one could bring a smile to my face. Never did I believe that we would be here together, and so deeply in love. You are my heart, my world, my soul. I don't know what I would do without you. I want to say thank you for coming into my life and showing me true love. Thank you for showing me that there is such a thing as happiness. That happiness is being with you. With all of my heart, I will always love you.

No comments: